Chocolate Pop tart – burnt. Very burnt.

This is what happens when you put a Pop Tart into a microwave set on high for 2 minutes. It’s also one of my daughter’s early adventures in trying to “cook”.

This pic. is about a year old. She did learn something from this incident. Mostly to avoid putting anything in the microwave without getting help from an adult.

(No reason to post this today – I just think it’s funny.)

Updated / extended or whatever

Jeff (Wormtown Taxi) makes a good point about this Pop Tart incident being a good learning experience (see comment). We learned a couple of things from this:

  • When a Pop Tart gets this hot it makes a lot of smoke. Enough to set off the smoke detectors and stink up the apartment
  • When a Pop Tart does this on a matte finish plate they become permanently fused. We had to toss the plate
  • Our cat, Chuck, WILL taste anything and attempt to eat it if he is allowed

Leave a Reply